How does national health insurance work in other countries? Is there a healthcare system that could cover all of us from cradle to grave with no co-pays and no deductibles? Who are the heroes and villains in the fight for universal health care? Find out at a screening of The Healthcare Movie on Wednesday, April 12 at 6:30 pm in the library’s community room. This 65-minute documentary film by Laurie Simons and Terry Sterrenberg is a must-watch for anyone who believes people are more important than profits.
Hours & InfoPhone: (802) 434-3036 / Fax: (802) 434-3223MONDAY: 10-8
RFL Trustees WebsiteVisit the Trustees' website to view the meeting minutes and agendas.
- The Library will be closed on Monday, February 17 for Presidents’ Day.
- Library Closed Friday; Storytime Cancelled 2/7 and 2/14
- Sleepy Hollow Ski and Bike Center and Catamount Outdoor Family Center Passes
- Library is closed January 20, 2020 in recognition of Martin Luther King, Jr. and the civil rights movement.
- Life on the Other Border
- Vermont’s Natural Communities Program