Want to keep your kids in good books but don’t know what to ask for or perhaps don’t have time to search the library catalog to request specific titles? No problem. We’ll pick out some titles for you, check them out to you, and have them ready and waiting in the outer foyer of the library for pick up. When you are finished with the books they can be returned to the outdoor book drop and you can request your next bundle. Options include but are not limited to:
1. The Picture Book Bundle – Five picture books selected just for your little person
2. The Early Reader Bundle – Five beginning readers selected for your new reader
3. Family Read-a-Loud Bundle – Two titles selected for family enjoyment
4. Grade 3 – 5 Fiction Book Bundle – Two J novels selected
5. Grade 6 – 8 Fiction Book Bundle – Two J/YA novels selected
6. Custom Bundle – Looking for a specific genre or subject, or need a larger/smaller bundle, just let us know.
To request a Book Bundle, email the library at email@example.com or call 434-3036. We’ll let you know when your books are ready for pick up. A library card in good standing is required. If you don’t have an active card we can help with that too. We look forward to hearing from you.